Goods ordered may be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery for a full product refund including VAT, providing the following conditions are fulfilled:
- Return Goods must be received in as new or same condition as sent with all software and product seals intact.
- Goods must be returned complete including all packaging, cables, manuals, etc for that product.
- The packaging of the goods must be unmarked and undamaged.
Carriage costs for the original despatch and returning the goods are your responsibility unless it is deemed otherwise, the goods will remain your responsibility during transit and until signed for by us.
If the goods fail to meet the above conditions then we may refuse to accept the goods for return or provide alternative return terms.
As part of our service we ensure that all products are packaged and delivered to the highest standards to minimise any damage being sustained during transit.
If you happen to receive damaged goods please report this ASAP and within 48 hours to enable us to resolve the issue satisfactorily.
Personal Customer Returns and Distance Selling Regulations 2000
The Distance Selling Regulations stipulate that you have 7 working days from the day after delivery to cancel your contract with us, however this excludes:
- Computer software if they are unsealed by the consumer, unless faulty
- Goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned
If you want to cancel the contract you should give us notice in writing within seven days from the day after delivery to you. You can provide us with such notice by contacting us through Email Support.
When you cancel the contract please return all goods with their original packing within a reasonable period of time, this is normally 14 days. The cost of returning the goods must be met by you. You must ensure that the returned goods are adequately packaged and take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your possession. We are entitled to pursue a claim against you if you fail to take reasonable care of returned goods. If you do not return the goods to us we are entitled to charge you for the cost of their recovery.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the terms above.
Tel: 01925 357770