OneTouch™ AT Network Assistant
Client to Cloud troubleshooting in 60 seconds
An automated all-in-one tester for understanding end-user network performance on-site in real-time and through the cloud over time.
Troubleshoot copper, fiber optic and Wi-Fi network problems from a client device to cloud-hosted applications and everything in between – even when you are not there. Troubleshoot persistent problems and validate network performance on-site in real-time. Troubleshoot intermittent problems and identify vulnerabilities by automatically uploading results to the cloud for web-based performance trending and root cause analysis.
Network technicians spend 25 percent of their time troubleshooting—taking time away from critical tasks such as deploying new technologies, and optimizing network performance. With most problems requiring an hour or more to solve and 40% requiring escalation, end-user productivity also suffers. Based on a recent NETSCOUT study, 72% of IT organizations operate without a standardized troubleshooting process. Making the situation worse is the fact that intermittent problems take more than twice as long to solve, and that staff spends on average five hours a week traveling to and from problem sites.
When IT organizations standardize the troubleshooting process, technicians of various skill levels can solve more problems and be confident in the resolution.
- All-in-one: combined copper, fiber and Wi-Fi troubleshooting resolves a broad range of problems with one tool
- Versatile: dual 10/100/1G copper/fiber Ethernet test ports and an 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi radio for use in multiple environments
- Fast: one-button automated testing with pass/fail analysis speeds identification of the most common problems in about a minute
- Easy: standardized network troubleshooting and performance validation empowers technicians of various skill levels to solve more problems with confidence
- Complete: a comprehensive client view of performance isolates the problem root cause starting from the physical layer, through the network and to server-hosted applications
- Cloud: automated, cloud-based results trending and performance analytics to troubleshoot intermittent client problems from anywhere using a web-connected device with a browser
- Discover: automated wired and Wi-Fi discovery and analysis provides visibility into connected devices, key device properties, device interconnections and problems
- Performance: end-to-end L2/L3 wired and Wi-Fi path performance measurement to a peer or a reflector to validate and document link readiness and SLA compliance
- VoIP: inline VoIP call monitoring and comprehensive logging simplifies troubleshooting of desktop VoIP problems in real-time without taps or switch mirror ports
- Capture: wired, Wi-Fi, VoIP and AutoTest packet capture streamlines collaboration and escalation of the most complex issues
- Versiv™ test platform: expand capabilities by adding new modules as testing needs evolve
OneTouch AT Network Assistant with Copper/Fiber LAN, Packet Capture and Advanced Tests options, includes module and test frame, frame carry strap, AC adapter and line cord, wiremap adapters #1 – #6, RJ45 coupler, RJ45 patch cable, SD card, USB SD card reader, USB flash drive, two 1000BASE-SX SFP fiber transceivers, accessories pouch, carrying case, getting started guide, and resource CD with user manual.
OneTouch AT Network Assistant with Copper/Fiber LAN, Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), Packet Capture and Advanced Tests options, includes module and test frame, frame carry strap, AC adapter and line cord, wiremap adapters #1 – #6, RJ45 coupler, RJ45 patch cable, external directional antenna with mounting clip, SD card, USB SD card reader, USB flash drive, two 1000BASE-SX SFP fiber transceivers, accessories pouch, carrying case, getting started guide, and resource CD with user manual.
OneTouch™ AT Cloud Service Network Testing
Save time, increase productivity and eliminate intermittent network problems.
OneTouch™ AT 10G Network Assistant
One button validation of network and datacenter performance at 10 Gigabit rates
Application Note: OneTouch™ AT Cloud Service
Download and learn more about how you can utilize the OneTouch AT Cloud Service to extend OneTouch AT Network Assistant
troubleshooting capability with new visibility into network performance over time.
White Paper: A New Paradigm for Network Problem Solving
Even as reliability is built into IT networks, IT organizations are under pressure to reduce troubleshooting time and close tickets faster. This whitepaper analyzes the difficulties organizations face in troubleshooting and proposes new methods that can cut time spent up to 25%.