- Reviews (0)
TPS-100-LR-85-50 Ixia Flex Tap Secure+, multi-speed 1G-400G, Single Mode, LR, 8.5um fiber core, 50/50 split ratio, 1260-1340nm. Use RK-FLEX-24, RK-FLEX-ID-24, or RK-FLEX-8 rack mounts.
TPS-100-LR-85-50 Flex Taps are flexible and scalable, each Tap in the family is modular, can supports speeds up to 100G, and is 100 percent passive. Flex Taps are available in multimode and single mode fiber varieties with split ratios ranging from 50/50 up to 90/10. Depending on the model, the Flex Tap is available with either LC or MTP (MPO) connectors. Up to 36 taps can be deployed in a single 1U 19inch rack space.
The design of the Flex Tap is optimized and tested for high-performance fiber networks ranging from 1G to 100G. Flex Taps are deployed at any inline connection on the network, therefore no additional overhead or management burden is added to the network devices to copy traffic for the monitoring/security infrastructure. TheFlex Tap is compatible with all major manufacturers’monitoring devices, including protocol analyzers, probes, and intrusion detection systems, and is protocol agnostic.
- Low insertion loss – minimize impact on data flows
- Flex Tap is fully passive – monitoring infrastructuredoes not impact network availability
- Does not modify traffic – tools see real copies of the packets from the network
- High density – Save valuable rack real estate
- Cost effective – avoid costly expenses managingSPAN ports
More information on Ixia Taps can be found HERE
Or Visit Our Website HERE to understand more around Network TAPS.