Gain visibility into the blind-spot impacting your security tools while maintaining privacy compliance
Enable the secure inspection of TLS 1.3 encrypted traffic
Empower security tools to find threats hiding within TLS encryption
Industry-leading capabilities for enabling the secure inspection of encrypted threats are now extended to TLS 1.3 draft versions 18-24. Customers get the most extensive out-of-the box set of high security cipher suites and advanced TLS support to enable security tools across all traffic ports and protocols.
- Enables the inspection of all ports and protocols of traffic including TLS 1.3 draft versions 18-24
- Continued high security support of all previous TLS versions
- Can be added to a network very quickly
Simple. Fast. Comprehensive
The leading purpose-built appliance for encrypted traffic management
The only proven, dedicated enterprise-class encrypted traffic management technology in the industry. This unique solution offers complete visibility and control of encrypted traffic without requiring the re-architecture of network infrastructure. It lets you add policy-based SSL inspection and management capabilities to your network security architecture and lift the security blindfold created by encrypted traffic.
- Automatically sees all SSL/TLS traffic – all ports and applications
- No complex scripting or configuration needed
- Feed active and passive devices simultaneously
Enable secure SSL/TLS inspection & preserve data integrity
Secure SSL/TLS interception from the global leader in cybersecurity
SSL Visibility Appliance is a comprehensive, extensible solution that assures high-security encryption. While other vendors only support a handful of cipher-standards, the SSL Visibility Appliance provides timely and complete standards support, with over 70 cipher suites and key exchanges offered. Unlike other solutions, this does not “downgrade” cryptography levels and weaken your organization’s security posture, putting it at greater risk.
- Comprehensive, industry-leading support for cipher suites (RSA, DHE, ECDHE, ChaCha, Camilla, etc.)
- Supports TLS 1.1 – 1.3 (version 18 -21) and handshake mechanisms
- No reduction in strength of security posture for user sessions
Improve the ROI of your entire security infrastructure
Removing an encryption blind spot can improve existing security tools by up to 50%
SSL Visibility cost-effectively enhances your existing security infrastructure. Recognizing that multiple devices need access to SSL/TLS traffic in your infrastructure, this solution can feed active and passive devices simultaneously, perfectly complementing your existing security solutions (e.g. DLP, IPS, NGFW, sandbox) without breaking your budget or hindering their performance.
- Avoid the 3x to 5x hardware capacity upgrade costs often required by security solutions needing SSL inspection
- Equip network forensics and incident response technologies to gain appropriate visibility into encrypted traffic – critical in breach-related events
- Extend the reach of your tools feeding them all types of traffic
contact us to discuss your requirements
With Iris Networks, you’re in safe hands.