NetAlly OneTouch AT
An automated all-in-one network tester for Ethernet and Wi-Fi troubleshooting and performance validation. Now cloud-enabled for result repository and collaborative troubleshooting among teams.
Common Use Cases
- Standardizing, Validation & Troubleshooting
- Intermittent Network Performance
- Locating Wi-Fi Interferers
- Slow Internet Application
- Client Cannot Connect to Internet
- Remote Site Path Performance Testing
Empower IT professional teams to effectively validate, and troubleshoot Ethernet and Wi-Fi access networks
- All-in-one: a handheld tester combining infrastructure, network service and end-to-end path performance measurement in one tool.
- Versatile: The OneTouch AT has a modular design: select the G2 module that has dual 10/100/1G copper/fiber Ethernet test ports and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi radio, or the 10G module that has 100M/1/10G copper and fiber Ethernet test ports.
- Standardize: Network engineers can pre-program AutoTest profiles for field technicians to choose that automatically run a suite of tests with the press of a button, enabling identification of the most common problems in about a minute.
- Authoritative: Measure end-to-end path performance prior and after the deployment of new services or network infrastructure to assess network readiness and post deployment to prove SLA compliance.
- Visibility: Switched Ethernet as well as Wi-Fi discovery and analysis provides visibility and documentation into connected devices, key device properties and problems.
- Collaborative: Engineers can take full remote-control of the OneTouch AT to collaborate with on-site technicians and speed isolation of issues.
- VoIP ready: The G2 module troubleshoots desktop SIP/SCCP-based VoIP problems in real-time with inline call monitoring, logging and scoring.
- Capture friendly: Wired or Wi-Fi packet capture streamlines collaboration and escalation of the most complex issues. Capturing wireline traffic using the G2 module’s inline capture features avoids the need for SPAN port or TAP.
- Centralized Management: The Link-Live Cloud Service is a portal that offers visibility into all test results and project progress from any NETSCOUT handheld network test tool (LinkSprinter, LinkRunner AT, LinkRunner G2, AirCheck G2 and OneTouch AT), when the tester is dispatched for troubleshooting or validating network installation.
Ready to buy? Click button below to view OneTouch AT G2 in our eShop
contact us to discuss your requirements
With Iris Networks, you’re in safe hands.