The NetScout LinkRunner AT is used to verify connections on 10Mb/100Mb/1Gb copper and fibre (AT-2000) networks and will instantly show link status connection type and the strength of signal. The LinkRunner discovers the nearest switch and tells you the model, slot and port along with which VLAN is assigned.
The LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester is the quickest and most complete copper and fiber cable network connectivity tester. This rugged, handheld network connectivity tester speeds troubleshooting and reporting with a comprehensive one-button AutoTest and zero-touch Link-Live cloud reporting. The LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester performs your required set of network connectivity tests in 10 seconds, enabling you to quickly and accurately identify and solve network connectivity problems. Cloud reporting automatically uploads network connectivity test results to the Link-Live Cloud Service for reporting and project management.
Quick and complete copper and fiber network connectivity testing
- Use network connectivity test to accurately test and identify network connectivity problems with the 10 second AutoTest
- Network connectivity test for twisted pair and fiber optic Ethernet links at 10, 100 and Gigabit rates
- Verify twisted pair Ethernet cable length and wiremap with the network cable tester
- Measure Power over Ethernet under a load with the TruePower™ Power over Ethernet (POE) tester
- Discover the nearest switch and VLAN
- Save network connectivity test results on the network tester or in the cloud with zero-touch reporting
- Streamline management of network connectivity test results, reports, projects and staff with the companion Link-Live Cloud Service
- Select the right LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester for the job: LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester-2000 or LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester-1000. See the comparison chart for feature differences.
LinkRunner AT Virtual Demo
contact us to discuss your requirements
With Iris Networks, you’re in safe hands.