NetAlly EtherScope nXG
Multi-technology, all-in-one handheld network analyzer that enables engineers and technicians to get more done faster, from deployment to maintenance and documentation of their ever-changing Wi-Fi, Bluetooth/BLE, and Ethernet access networks
Common Use Cases
- Standardizing, Validation & Troubleshooting
- Intermittent Network Performance
- Locating Wi-Fi Interferers
- Slow Internet Application
- Client Cannot Connect to Internet
- Remote Site Path Performance Testing
Empower IT professional teams to effectively validate, and troubleshoot Ethernet and Wi-Fi access networks
- All-in-one: a handheld tester combining infrastructure, network service and end-to-end path performance measurement in one tool.
Ethernet Network: switch port PoE characteristics, VLAN Tagged traffic detection, 802.1x authentication, link speed advertised vs negotiated, DHCP/DNS/Gateway availability and accessibility.
- Standardize: Network engineers can pre-program AutoTest profiles for field technicians to choose that automatically run a suite of tests with the press of a button, enabling identification of the most common problems in about a minute.
Air Quality: assess number of APs, co-channel and adjacent channel interference, and channel utilization
Wi-Fi Network: supports various authentication and security schemes to connect to SSIDs/BSSIDs for coverage by signal/noise, and DHCP/DNS/Gateway availability and accessibility.
- Collaborative: Engineers can take full remote-control of the EtherScope to collaborate with on-site technicians and speed isolation of issues.
Cabling SNR Measurement – EtherScope nXG can now verify copper media for Multi- Gig capability (1 / 2.5 / 5 / 10Gig), and provide root cause diagnosis when link speed downshifting occurs.
- Capture friendly: Wired or Wi-Fi packet capture streamlines collaboration and escalation of the most complex issues. Capturing wireline traffic using the nXG module’s inline capture features avoids the need for SPAN port or TAP.
- Centralized Management: The Link-Live Cloud Service is a portal that offers visibility into all test results and project progress from any NetAlly handheld network test tool (LinkSprinter, LinkRunner AT, LinkRunner G2, AirCheck G2 and Etherscope), when the tester is dispatched for troubleshooting or validating network installation.
Ready to buy? Click button below to view EtherScope nXG in our eShop
contact us to discuss your requirements
With Iris Networks, you’re in safe hands.