The AirCheck G2 1.1 upgrade is now available!
MyAccount portal is now live with documentation, firmware, and firmware release notes.
This first upgrade to the recently launched AirCheck G2 brings many valuable new features that users have requested to aid in their testing of Wi-Fi networks:
- Emulate user device received signal levels with custom signal level adjustments
- Aruba access point names advertised in the beacons are now shown
- Focus your testing by selecting which channels to scan
- Access Point basic and extended supported rates are shown to identify mis-configurations that result in slow performance
- AutoTest Co-Channel Interference and Adjacent Channel Interference tests: view the actual APs that were counted on each channel by touching that result.
- Retry rate, a critical key performance indicator, is added to the Network and Access Point connection tests
- Support for a USB headset for use in the Locate Access Point or Client audio function
- Session and screen capture files can now be saved directly to a USB drive
- An include vs exclude option is added for SSID Filtering, so you can view all SSIDs except the ones you specify, or view only the ones you specify
- A web proxy to facility Link-Live uploads of test results is added
- AirCheck G2 Manager Reports are now localized in 9 different languages
The v1.1 upgrade for both the AirCheck G2 and the AirCheck G2 Manager is available to all existing AirCheck G2 customers at no charge. It is posted on customers’ MyAccount portal. Customers first need to download and install AirCheck G2 Manager v1.1. Then they can download and update their AirCheck G2 unit with the v1.1 upgrade using AirCheck G2 Manager.