One of the problems enterprise security experts must deal with is the constant influx of network traffic due to an ever-expanding attack surface. More access avenues means security solutions have to work harder to block unwanted interactions, which creates additional data for administrators to sort through.
Why not make your job easier? Ixia ThreatARMOR reduces your attack surface by blocking all known bad IP addresses so administrators can focus on legitimate threats to the network.
ThreatARMOR uses data from Ixia’s Application and Threat Intelligence (ATI) research center to automatically block confirmed threats, hijacked IP’s and even entire countries in bulk.
As many recent breaches demonstrate, indications of intrusions and data exfiltration attempts are usually flagged through internal security alerts long before the intrusion is actually discovered. But determining the critical alerts is like trying to find a needle in a haystack, given the sheer number of security alerts that must be analyzed daily, ThreatARMOR delivers a new level of visibility and security by blocking unwanted traffic before many of these unnecessary security events are ever generated.
- Reduces attack surface by eliminating known-bad traffic
- Stop traffic from unwanted countries
- Quickly identify compromised internal systems
- Stops connections, both inbound and outbound, involving known malware, botnet, and phishing sites
- No false positives – clear proof of criminal behavior for all blocked sites
- Always-on cloud update service from Ixia’s ATI Research Center
- Dual redundant power supplies and integrated bypass for maximum reliability
Contact us to discuss adding this extra layer of security to your network