Why you need the XG Network Monitoring Tablet:
The OptiView® XG Network Analysis Tablet is the first tablet specifically designed for the network engineer to quickly “prove it’s not the network” and find root cause. This network traffic analyzer and monitoring tool automates the analysis of wired and wireless network and application problems allowing the engineer to spend less time on problems and more time on other initiatives. The OptiView XG network traffic analyzer and monitoring tool is designed to support the deployment and analysis of new technologies, including unified communications, virtualization, wireless and 10 Gbps Ethernet. The result is that new initiatives get up and running faster and networks stay productive even in these days of smaller teams and budgets.
The OptiView XG network traffic analyzer and monitoring tool combines multiple functions and technologies so engineers can analyze anything, from the access layer to the data center, and it can be left in place for proactive network monitoring, or used remotely for direct analysis of the problem area.
OptiView XG provides network pros with correlated views and shareable reporting, so you can get ahead of unplanned downtime incidents fast and still meet recovery SLAs.
- Network Monitoring and AnalysisAutomated discovery, monitoring, mapping, analysis and guided troubleshooting of your network infrastructure.
- Traffic and Packet AnalysisThe ONLY tablet with 10 Gbps “on the wire” analysis.
- Wireless AnalysisOptiView XG is optimized to find root cause of issues in both wired and wireless environments. Integrated tools for deployment and troubleshooting of 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLANs.
- Application-Centric AnalysisOptiView XG goes in-line between the network and clients, access points, servers, or anywhere in the actual path to get application-level visibility
- Performance TestingConduct network assessments, validate new infrastructure and devices, test service provider SLAs and QoS, and troubleshoot problems from end to end, at up to a full line-rate of 10 Gbps.
Full product information can be found on the Fluke Networks website
Contact us for further information