The World’s Smartest Organizations Partner With ZeroFOX
Social, mobile, digital and collaboration platforms—such as Slack, LinkedIn, Facebook, mobile app stores, Pastebin, Microsoft Teams, Reddit and more—have become the new cyber security battleground, presenting one of the largest and most dynamic risks to organizational security in decades. Modern organizations struggle with the scale, trusted nature, and lack of visibility of these platforms, and they’re vulnerable against a new breed of highly-effective attacks outside the perimeter, ranging from targeted phishing and spoofed accounts to executive threats and data loss.
- Copyrighted content repurposed for malicious activity
- Brand name used to dupe legitimate customers
- Domain squatting URL & shortened links lead to phishing pages
- Marketing hashtag hijacked to target genuine followers
- Malicious ads drive to phishing pages, counterfeit goods or malware
The ZeroFOX Platform delivers automated threat detection and remediation across social, mobile, digital, and collaboration platforms. ZeroFOX identifies organizational risks and security threats targeting both businesses and employees. Using targeted data collection and artificial intelligence-driven analysis engines, the ZeroFOX platform automatically identifies and remediates fraudulent accounts, phishing attacks, customer scams, exposed PII, insider threats and more.