SLA Management for Cloud Applications
nGeniusPULSE uses synthetic or “active” testing to verify the availability and performance of the public cloud applications and services your users need. Automatically and routinely simulate real user actions, testing the network, apps and services – even when no users are on the system.
… From Anywhere
With nGeniusPULSE network and application testing, you can measure key business services no matter where the user is located.
nGeniusPULSE gives you visibility to SaaS and cloud-based services. With that visibility, you have data to validate SLA compliance with SaaS vendors. You can identify problem domains and respond quickly to keep business users connected and productive. Use the easy-to-read dashboards to see test results and trends by the service tested or by the test locations, and get alerts when performance thresholds are not met. You can even create custom tests for the metrics important to your organisation.
Test Applications and Web Services
Business users rely on multiple applications every day – many that are services hosted in the cloud or provided by SaaS vendors.
Use nGeniusPULSE to:
- Quickly check the current availability and performance of any SaaS application
- Use time intervals to measure performance and generate performance history
- Set thresholds of acceptable network and application performance and receive alerts when levels aren’t met
- Actively test network availability and latency
- Identify problem domain with visual indicators to speed problem resolution
- Keep an eye on SaaS SLAs
Test From Anywhere
Business users can work from anywhere. IT needs to test availability and performance from a wide variety of locations and needs deployment options, called Pulses, that best fit the unique environment.
nGeniusPULSE offers two deployment options, called “Pulses,” to perform synthetic tests. It is easy to start testing; just deploy Pulses in user locations or on user devices – virtually anywhere!
NETSCOUT Pulse 2000
- Hardware purpose-built micro-appliance
- Plug into Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Common uses: individual floors in a building, server rooms, remote locations
- Just plug it in and walk away!
- Software based agent (12MB)
- Download to Window or Linux machine
- Common uses: need to monitor from a specific PC or Server, business users who travel extensively, need fast deployment at remote sites
Create Custom Tests
Your organisation and IT team may want to test additional network indicators based on your unique environment. nGeniusPULSE allows you to write and import scripts and create custom tests.
Use nGeniusPULSE Custom Tests to:
- Easily create custom tests
- Set time intervals to run custom tests
- Choose location(s) (Pulses) from which to run custom tests
- See results of custom tests in dashboards with full drill-down detail
- Run pre-configured Ping and Open-Port tests
Create custom tests for additional metrics