Security’s New Front Line of Defense
Today’s ever-increasing attack surface taxes the company’s security systems—firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems, and the team that has to review and react to relentless alerts. Reducing the attack surface by deflecting unwanted traffic before it burdens these resources improves efficiency, ROI, and the company’s overall security posture.
Why not make your job easier? Ixia ThreatARMOR security appliance provides a new front line of defense, blocking known-bad traffic and botnet communications to free up bandwidth and security tools, and reduce “alert fatigue”.
ThreatARMOR uses data from Ixia’s Application and Threat Intelligence (ATI) research center to automatically block confirmed threats, hijacked IPs and even entire countries in bulk.
As a standalone security appliance, Ixia ThreatARMOR can quickly and easily reduce a company’s overall attack surface, freeing its security tools to do more than ever before. The combination of Ixia ThreatARMOR with an overall visibility architecture or Inline Security Framework amplifies a company’s effectiveness and resilience in ways not previously possible. Together, they represent an ideal solution for companies looking to develop an architectural approach to ensuring end-to-end visibility and security.
- Reduces attack surface by eliminating known-bad traffic
- Stop traffic from unwanted countries
- Quickly identify compromised internal systems
- Stops connections, both inbound and outbound, involving known malware, botnet, and phishing sites
- No false positives – clear proof of criminal behavior for all blocked sites
- Always-on cloud update service from Ixia’s ATI Research Center
- Dual redundant power supplies and integrated bypass for maximum reliability
- Available as 1GbE copper and 10GbE fiber speeds
- Provides resilient, failsafe inline operation
- Easily installs in less than 30 minutes