- Used by industry leaders and experts, including the Wi-Fi Alliance
- Instantly assesses network performance, including wireless performance and geo-location
- Performance Endpoints run on mobile, PC, Mac or in any hypervisor or cloud service
- Allows for central management of any platform via Performance Endpoints
- Delivers full application emulation and key performance metrics, including throughput, packet loss, jitter, delay, MOS, and OTT video like Netflix, YouTube
- Trusted tool for both private virtual and public cloud infrastructures
Instant performance assessment of complex networks in pre and post deployment.
PROBLEM: ENSURING NETWORK CHANGES WON’T DISRUPT SERVICE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE
Today’s networks are in constant flux. Organizations frequently add new business services to their networks, and network equipment undergoes continual updates and upgrades. Whether existing network devices are capable of supporting a new service is a question often left to chance. To avoid blunders, organizations need to qualify the network, assess performance, and predict the quality of experience (QoE) of newly deployed services. For quality assurance engineers and IT teams, it is critical to have fast and efficient ways to verify and quantify performance before shipping products or rolling out services.
SOLUTION: EFFICIENT SOFTWARE-BASED TESTING TO CHECK DEVICE AND NETWORK READINESS
IxChariot instantly assesses and troubleshoots networks and applications before and after deployment. This powerful assessment tool uses software agents called Performance Endpoints to simulate application traffic and deliver key performance metrics to a central console for easy management. The result is a fully instrumented system for confidently assessing the performance and reliability of networks and applications running on a wide variety of transport interfaces, including wired, wireless, and virtual data centers. Pre-deployment, QA teams or IT teams can run “what-if” scenarios to predict an application’s impact on devices or the network.