The Ultimate Fingerprint Identity Machine
The U.are.U 4500 Fingerprint Reader featuring an elegant, sleek design with a soft, cool blue glow and, of course, the unsurpassed performance DigitalPersona is known for. Made for power-users and shared environments, the 4500 is the natural choice for those who want and need the very best. Here’s a look at just some of its features and benefits:
- Blue LEDSoft, cool blue glow fits into any environment. Provides a pleasing presence; doesn’t compete in low light environments, such as restaurants, or conflict with alarm condition colors, such as in healthcare.
- Small form factor Conserves valuable desk space.
- Rugged constructionHigh-quality metal casing weighted to resist unintentional movement.
- Special undercoatingStays where you put it because of a special undercoating.
- Rotation invariantTouch it from any direction, it still provides a high quality image and matching performance, perfect for shared environments.
- Excellent image qualityHigh-quality optics ensure best image every time.
- Works well with dry, moist, or rough fingerprintsReliable performance over the widest population of users. Reads even the most difficult fingerprints.
Some of the many applications and vertical markets in which the U.are.U Readers may be used include:
- Drug dispensary
- Health Club membership access
- Prescription fulfillment
- Finance and Banking account access
- Time and Attendance
- Law Enforcement
- Point of Service (Retail and Restaurant)
- State and Local Government
Enforce and protect access to computers, applications and networks from one console
The U.are.U 4500 fingerprint reader is designed for use with DigitalPersona’s full range of software: DigitalPersona Pro Enterprise, DigitalPersona Online and U.are.U SDKs (except for the U.are.U SDK for Android).
Easy-to-use. To use, simply place a finger on the reader window and the reader quickly and automatically captures and encrypts the fingerprint image before sending it to the DigitalPersona IDentity Engine for verification.
DigitalPersona products utilize optical fingerprint scanning technology for superior image quality and product reliability. The combination of a U.are.U 4500 Fingerprint Reader with the DigitalPersona IDentity Engine produces an unmatched ability to recognize even the most difficult fingerprints.