AirMagnet Survey Pro
Design and deploy wireless LANs for optimal performance, security and compliance
- Design and utilise the most advanced indoor and outdoor wireless LAN network (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) correctly the first time to and avoid IT complaints and costly rework
- Gain real-world data through performing unique true end-user experience (WLAN throughput, data rates, retries, losses) measurements
- Create “What-if” scenarios to avoid or decrease costly repeat survey walks
- Avoid costly wireless LAN performance impact due to RF interference sources by performing simultaneous spectrum analysis in a single walk through
- Single-click WLAN network readiness verification for Voice over WiFi and Location Services
- Integration with AirMapper™ app on Android-based smartphones and tablets to design and validate your BYOD networks
- Confidently verify the network for any design/application requirements using customer-ready pass/fail assessment reports
- Customise reports to enable effective hand over of results based on WLAN design/application requirements
- Seamless integration with AirMagnet Planner to validate the estimated WLAN model
AirMagnet Survey is the industry’s most accurate wireless site survey software solution for mapping, planning and designing 802.11n/a/b/g/ac wireless LANs for optimal performance, security and compliance. This wireless 802.11ac site survey software calculates the ideal quantity, placement and configuration of APs for a successful wireless LAN deployment.
AirMagnet Survey’s wireless site survey capabilities go beyond just verifying RF coverage, by plotting actual end-user network performance in terms of connection speed, throughput and packet statistics. The end result is a complete Wi-Fi heat map or “weather map” of all critical RF and end-user performance metrics helping users deploy the network correctly the first time and prevent costly rework & IT complaints. This is critical not only for guaranteeing the highest level of user satisfaction, but also helps wireless 802.11ac site survey users like System Integrators maintain their margins on a project and maximizes the chances of getting repeat business.
Advanced features of this wireless 802.11ac site survey software allow users to integrate with professional spectrum analyzers to collect Wi-Fi and non Wi-Fi data in a single walkthrough, model pre-deployment scenarios to estimate budgets and define the migration strategies to new technologies, generate customized survey reports, perform outdoor surveys using GPS devices, conduct Voice over Wi-Fi site surveys to design the network to be voice-ready certify the network for end-user network and application requirements, and do detailed end-user capacity planning.
AirMagnet Survey wireless site survey software is available in “Express” and “PRO” versions. AirMagnet Survey Express offers a lighter version of the wireless 802.11ac site survey software solution that allows users to perform the basics of Wi-Fi site surveying with ability to map out signal, noise and even user performance. AirMagnet Survey PRO extends those capabilities found in the Express version and adds AirMagnet Planner as well as powerful support for multi-floor deployments, outdoor surveys, network design verification, voice readiness verification and surveys, RF spectrum analysis, and many more.
AirMagnet Survey Pro does more than just verify RF coverage, by plotting actual end-user network performance in terms of connection speed, throughput and packet statistics. The final result is a completed Wi-Fi “weather map” of all critical RF and end-user performance metrics.
Advanced features permit users to combine with professional spectrum analysers, model pre-deployment scenarios, generate unique survey reports, verify end-user network requirements,perform outdoor surveys, conduct voice surveys, and conduct detailed end-user capacity planning.
Perform active and passive site surveys for real world results
Pre deployment off-site surveying with AirMagnet Planner
Integrate Spectrum Analysis for comprehensive interference results