Available as a standalone product or part of AirMagnet Survey, Planner takes the pain away from pre-deployment site surveys.
With AirMagnet Planner you can factor in the size of your building, the layout, the materials, what Access Points you are planning to use and with which antennae and a host of other metrics and get an accurate plan of how your WLAN should be deployed. AirMagnet Planner is ideal in creating a budget for a WLAN deployment and will help you to understand how many Access Points you really need and where you need to place them.
Accurately plan and design a/b/g/n/ac wireless networks without rolling out any APs physically
- Design 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN networks before rolling out any APs physically
- Optimize AP count and layout for maximized coverage and performance by modeling building construction materials/obstructions and APs
- Reduce time spent in planning by quickly importing walls from CAD floorplans with only a few clicks of the mouse
- Estimate WLAN deployment budgets
- Generate installer-ready Bill of Materials Reports
- Plan your migration strategies as new users or technologies are introduced
- Available in a standalone version & is also built into AirMagnet Survey PRO to help validate the WLAN model with real-world site survey data