Looking to secure your existing WLAN?
Looking to troubleshoot remote sites?
Looking to be alerted to unauthorised WiFi activity around the clock?
Then look no further…..
AirMagnet Enterprise is a distributed system that defends WiFi networks and users from a range of problems, assures maximum network uptime and performance and gives staff the tools and abilities to quickly troubleshoot problems.
AirMagnet Enterprise provides full-time automated analysis of all WiFi traffic, channels, devices, their connection position and an optional spectrum analysis of non-WiFi devices and interference sources.
The solution takes action to protect the wireless environment by automatically blocking, tracing and mapping any potential threats. At the core of AirMagnet Enterprise is AirWISE, an unmatched suite of event alerting and escalation; which lets you know what’s happening, what this means and how you can resolve it in a simplistic format which is easy to understand. In addition to this, remote troubleshooting, professional PCI, forensic analysis and compliance reporting, all result in a unified system that keeps WiFi under control, performing safely and meeting the needs of all users and applications.
The most comprehensive 24×7 wireless intrusion detection system (WIDS) / wireless intrusion prevention system (WIPS) WiFi Network and Cellular security solution.
AirMagnet Enterprise is a full-time wireless intrusion prevention system (WIPS), wireless intrusion detection system (WIDS) and wireless network (WLAN) security monitoring system that provides dedicated monitoring of the airspace to enable the security, performance and compliance of WLANs. AirMagnet Enterprise is used by organizations for the most complete WIPS and WIDS, remote network troubleshooting, enforcing no-wireless zones, and proving compliance.
- Dedicated wireless intrusion prevention system (WIPS) and wireless intrusion detection system (WIDS) with integrated spectrum and 802.11ac analysis for complete WLAN security and visibility
- SmartEdge, Series 4 Sensors Tri-Radio, 802.11n 2×2 and 3×3 MIMO plus dedicated Cellular Spectrum radio
- Dynamic Threat Update technology for immediate wireless intrusion prevention of new threats
- Automated PCI 3 and regulatory compliance reporting
- Automated Health Check pinpoints and diagnoses problems impacting Wi-Fi connectivity, performance, and WLAN network security
- Forensic analysis and event triangulation for rapid response
Full Network Visibility AirMagnet Enterprise scans all possible 802.11 wireless channels (including the 200 extended channels), and cellular spectrum channels ensuring there are no blind spots where rogue or interfering devices may be hiding.
AirMagnet Enterprise goes beyond WiFi network analysis with optional WiFi and cellular spectrum analysis that detects and classifies RF jamming attacks, Bluetooth devices and many other non-802.11 transmitter types, such as unapproved wireless cameras and cell phones.
Industry Leading Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIPS) and Wireless Intrusion Detection System (WIDS) The AirMagnet Intrusion Research Team constantly investigates the latest hacking techniques, trends and potential wireless network security vulnerabilities to keep organizations ahead of evolving wireless network security threats.
Dynamic Threat Update technology speeds the creation, automation and immediate deployment of new security threat signatures.
As soon as any new wireless network security threat definition is ready, it can be deployed with no impact to system operation, providing a unique framework for maintaining the most up-to-date wireless network security posture for the organizations.
Provides significant security protection over existing AP infrastructure Security is not the APs primary focus, thus APs typically miss many security threats. AirMagnet Enterprise dedicated Wireless Intrusion Detection System and Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIDS/WIPS) solution provides peace of mind and assurance that your critical wireless network is protected full time, not part of the time like with APs.
- Part time scanning by built-in security solutions miss attacks
- AP is likely too slow and resource constrained to do the job right
- AP’s Integrated WIPS cover far fewer threats (usually <20% of threats) and require slow firmware upgrade to respond to new threats
- AP hardware can be limited by regulatory and configuration issues (cannot scan 200+ 5 GHz extended channels)
- If the AP is attacked, who monitors then?
Find Outages and Emerging Problems Before Users are Affected AirMagnet Enterprise Automated Health Check (AHC) technology actively tests and verifies complete wireless LAN connectivity from the wireless link all the way through to application servers or the Internet, automatically detecting critical outages or network degradation while pinpointing the exact source of trouble. Sensors running AHC tests provide a true client perspective to:
- Fully authenticate to the network and proactively probe for problem related to WLAN security issues or other network resources.
- Provides network staff with immediate and specific information on the root cause, so they can respond often before users are impacted.
- Perform Captive Portal to verify guess wireless network